Опыт работы: От 3 до 6 лет
График работы: Полный день
Занятость: Полная занятость
Площадь Ленина, Ленинская
- Higher education in IT or Computer Science;
- 4+ years of project management experience working with international customers (web and mobile app development projects);
- 2+ years of software development experience or QA experience or experience in business andor system analysis;
- Solid understanding of web technology, mobile applications, UX/UI and quality assurance principles;
- Strong understanding of and applied experience with project management methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall), pricing models (Fixed Price, T&M, etc.), SDLC;
- Fluent English; excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High analytical skills, the ability to structure scattered information, quickly plunge in business processes, and understand technical documentation;
- Ability to effectively organize a team, to set tasks clearly and to achieve their fulfilment in projects with the scope of 1500 hours of development per month and more;
- Expertise in focusing the project team on achieving the result, working with the motivation/inspiration to the team;
- Good team player, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, strong problem solver;
- Highly motivated and attentive, proactive, results-oriented personality, the ability to multi-task, works under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Thorough theoretical knowledge of project management foundations and professional certificates;
- Impatience for chaos and continuous drive to improve the quality of the processes;
- Experience with product development teams, freelancers and recruitment.
- Web and mobile development project management;
- Communication with a client to learn their expectations/requirements, deadlines, budgets, presenting the results to client; settling critical moments with clients;
- Approval of architectural and technical solutions with team leads and the team;
- Managing project’s schedule taking into consideration risks, priorities and existing resources, overseeing project’s roadmap; risk management;
- Task assignment, progress and quality control, arranging and coordinating team members and outsourced personnel;
- Documentation maintenance and controlling for fulfilment of obligations before the client; customer satisfaction management;
- Coordination with company’s higher management, reporting.
About i20 Group:
i20 Group is a cutting edge IT-company which performs a full-cycle of digital services for business. For more than 8 years we have been developing high load websites, mobile apps and doing quality assurance and web-design for clients all around the world.
Among our clients are such globally known brands as World Bank, Russian State government bodies, Russian editions of Forbes and Geo magazines, Adidas, IBS, LG Electronics, Golos (Russian version of the Voice) and many, many others.
We are leaders in Drupal development among top-15 companies. Also, according to recently published Runet ratings, i20 Group is at the 65th place on the web development list.
We prioritize big projects ranging from several months to several years in duration. i20 Group is a great environment for professional growth and advancement. You won’t be bored with our projects! We work on our own products alongside with custom development!
We have two offices in Novosibirsk: one on Lenin square near Opera and ballet theatre and the other on top of the Technopark. We don’t enforce dress-code and you can adjust working hours to your personal rhythm. We value good results delivered in time above all else.
We help everybody to realize their full potential and avoid unnecessary restrictions. Together with professional growth, there is also a salary revision in accordance with your increased experience and skills.
Your growth in i20 Group is constrained only by your own comfort zone. Everything is in your hands!
In our office you will find:
- Big and friendly team of professionals ready to help at any moment;
- Personal and professional growth fostering (corporate library, workshops, seminars, courses etc.);
- Spacious kitchen with everything you need (free tea, coffee and treats);
- Office parties and hobby groups among coworkers (soccer, strike ball, tennis, cycling club, go, quiz, english club and many, many others);
- Conveniently located office - 5 minutes from Lenina square metro station;
- Official employment
- Working hours: 5/2 from 10 to 19
- Pull-up bar